Well it has been a while since I posted on here, I am still heading towards my CCNP and am studying for the SWITCH exam as we speak. I can certainly say that from the point-of-view of studying that the SWITCH exam appears to be the easier of the two so far however I haven’t sat the exam yet so I could fail miserably! I know that I haven’t even passed the CCNP yet but I am already thinking about where to go next. I think that I am going…
David is a 24-year old network engineer based in Leeds, UK and working for a large managed service provider.
This is a blog related to his journey along the long and winding path to getting his CCIE digits and life after obtaining them (#38338)
All thoughts on this blog are those of David and not connected or related to his employer.
Top Posts & Pages
- SP Study Material - Routing Bits
- Who said re-reads are useless?
- EDNS0 - DNS Extensions and their issues with ASA's
- Asterisk test calls from the CLI
- Multicast mega notes - CCIE Written
- Service Provider - Half-Duplex VPN's
- Sun Quad NICs and x86_64 kernels
- CCIE Update and plaque
- Cisco Nexus 7K - Secret decoder ring