I have been a little quiet on the blogging front for a while, the reason being I have recently taken on some more responsibilities at work and have also decided to knuckle down and finish my CCIP. A little over a week ago now I completed my CCIP by doing the QoS exam which I have to say was quite refreshing, I had thoughts in my head that it was going to be a lot worse than it actually was. Now that I have completed my CCIP I have already…
David is a 24-year old network engineer based in Leeds, UK and working for a large managed service provider.
This is a blog related to his journey along the long and winding path to getting his CCIE digits and life after obtaining them (#38338)
All thoughts on this blog are those of David and not connected or related to his employer.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cisco kills of first gen ASA's
- Sun Quad NICs and x86_64 kernels
- EDNS0 - DNS Extensions and their issues with ASA's
- DHCP and conflict logging
- Cisco IOU: All the features, none of the pain...
- Who said re-reads are useless?
- SP Study Material - Routing Bits
- MPLS QoS Marking : The rebuttal
- Study Plan - CCNP Route