Today I have been going through some more of the INE Vol2 labs and thought I would do a quick post on reflexive ACL’s. Reflexive ACL’s Reflexive ACL’s can be used as a basic kind of ‘stateful’ table on devices to allow traffic back inbound on already established connections. The reflective part of this feature can only be used on normal traffic flows where the inbound traffic is the same as the traffic that flowed outbound, this means it cannot be used for things like traceroute, VoIP (SIP) calls, FTP…
David is a 24-year old network engineer based in Leeds, UK and working for a large managed service provider.
This is a blog related to his journey along the long and winding path to getting his CCIE digits and life after obtaining them (#38338)
All thoughts on this blog are those of David and not connected or related to his employer.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cisco kills of first gen ASA's
- Asterisk test calls from the CLI
- CCIE Update and plaque
- DHCP and conflict logging
- SP Study Material - Routing Bits
- EDNS0 - DNS Extensions and their issues with ASA's
- Cisco IOU: All the features, none of the pain...
- Service Provider - Half-Duplex VPN's
- CCIE Lab attempt number one? FAIL!