It has been some time since I last updated the blog but that isn’t to say that I haven’t been working/studying away. After finishing Internet Routing Architectures by Sam Halabi which alongside what I have learned both during my CCNP studies and whilst at my day-to-day job was going to serve as my reading to then go ahead and do the CCIP BGP exam. Before taking the BGP exam I started reading MPLS Fundamentals by Luc D Ghein and then decided that I felt that I would be comfortable enough…
David is a 24-year old network engineer based in Leeds, UK and working for a large managed service provider.
This is a blog related to his journey along the long and winding path to getting his CCIE digits and life after obtaining them (#38338)
All thoughts on this blog are those of David and not connected or related to his employer.
Top Posts & Pages
- CCIE Update and plaque
- DHCP and conflict logging
- Security super notes - CCIE Written
- Who said re-reads are useless?
- SP Study Material - Routing Bits
- Cisco Nexus 7K - Secret decoder ring
- EIGRP for everyone... well, almost
- Off-topic: Why won't my Mac sleep?
- EDNS0 - DNS Extensions and their issues with ASA's