I have been going over some of my summary topics for EIGRP and just decided to lab one out so that I could see the effect of stub networks on convergence etc. I have attached a zip file with the GNS3 net file that I used for this lab if you want to follow along as well. There are still some kinks to work out with the recording of the videos so if you have any feedback please let me know. The net file can be downloaded here.
David is a 24-year old network engineer based in Leeds, UK and working for a large managed service provider.
This is a blog related to his journey along the long and winding path to getting his CCIE digits and life after obtaining them (#38338)
All thoughts on this blog are those of David and not connected or related to his employer.
Top Posts & Pages
- SP Study Material - Routing Bits
- Who said re-reads are useless?
- CCIE Update and plaque
- Security super notes - CCIE Written
- Cisco Nexus 7K - Secret decoder ring
- DHCP and conflict logging
- EDNS0 - DNS Extensions and their issues with ASA's
- Asterisk test calls from the CLI
- Multicast mega notes - CCIE Written